GUESS WHO WENT TO DISNEYLAND…. AGAIN!
hahaha soooooooo I got to go to Disneyland for my 4th and final time this year, through an event from my dorm living. I went with my friends Jahnay, Gen, and Obadah and we all had a great time. Honestly, I had so much fun and it was so magical I can’t even put it into words. So here’s the itinerary of the day, and photos to go along with it. Enjoy!
- Starbucks- venti iced white chocolate mocha and a blueberry muffin
- Star Tours
- Saw a droid rolling around Tomorrowland
- Ghost Galaxy
- Pizza Port- pepperoni pizza slice (first time ever eating here)
- Haunted Mansion
- Walked to California Adventure only to walk back because lines were over 1 and 1/2 hours long
- Halloween parade
- Downtown Disney exploring
- Bought a stuffed character “Scamp” from Lady and the Tramp (birthday present for my dad)
- Back to Disneyland
- Walking on Main Street and spotting Fresh Baked :,)
- Orange Mickey rice crispy treat
- Halloween Parade pt 2
When it’s all written out, we didn’t do a lot, but we still had a great time. I’m not 100% sure if this is in exact order because I wasn’t keeping track during the day but this is the best I can remember. xoxo
BTW- Fresh Baked is a youtube channel that posts daily videos of Disneyland. I’ve been subscribed since I was 15. I found them when I decided I’d spend my sweet 16 at Disney for two days, so I had to do some research before hand haha. I’ve been a loyal subscriber for three years now and I finally saw them at the park on this trip. Last time I went with my dad, I even told him to keep his eyes out. They usually only ever go on Saturday mornings, so any other time (like this) is rare and unusual. So blessed and so happy. Goodnight!